I saw this nurse and many times complain I had one eye that seemed like it was closing. She completely disregarded it.

I went to her and saw her for Filler too. I got literally no results. It was like I never had anything done. I spent so much money, almost $1000 and get no filler results and on top I have this eye that slightly closed compared to the other.

She continued to do my Botox and never mentioned the possibility that the Botox could be causing it. I was so upset to learn on my own after investigating online and going to see my doctor that this nurse was causing me ptosis from Botox. She never once mentioned this to me.

Now I see so many other reviews on her complaining of the same things, no results and dropping eye. I wouldn’t recommend Alla Raitsin or Face Code Clinic to anyone!

Review about: Face Code Clinic Nurse.

Comments

Your statement is defamatory as it is false and slanders our business.It is truly unfortunate when false reviews are posted to discredit a successful clinic.We take follow-ups with our patients very seriously and are committed to the pleasant experience of every client.Know that we have been forced to pursue legal actions against such serious and egregious allegations.We have hired a Toronto Internet and Defamation Lawyer who will investigate IP addresses, emails, etc as we suspect there is one specific person behind all of these false claims and this disgusting campaign. Alla (647) 675-1064

Aj_2018

Hmmmm.... how many times have you seen her?Because it appears like this is a new business...Weird that you would post this now....Just sayin...