This is the worst spa. The Nurse she is rude and bad attitude.

She uses water down botox and leave my lips with one side bigger than other. Stay away. She sell on Groupon. Don't buy.

I read so many other review on her on google. I wish I checked this reviews before I went here. She don't look like she know what she is doing. I waste my money on botox and filler here.

My lips look very bad. I have to go somewhere now to fix up.

And I have to spend more money to fix her work. Just very bad and never recommend this place to anyone.

Review about: Face Code Clinic Face Treatment.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Nurse, Product, Results.

Comments

Your statement is defamatory as it is false and slanders our business.It is truly unfortunate when false reviews are posted to discredit a successful clinic.We take follow-ups with our patients very seriously and are committed to the pleasant experience of every client.Know that we have been forced to pursue legal actions against such serious and egregious allegations.We have hired a Toronto Internet and Defamation Lawyer who will investigate IP addresses, emails, etc as we suspect there is one specific person behind all of these false claims and this disgusting campaign. Alla (647) 675-1064