I can't find this nurse anymore. She ruins people's faces than disappears.

Alla Raitsin is the worst injector. She ruined my appearance. I saw her for botox. My eyelid fell.

I went to see a doctor. They said its the injector who injected me improperly. My eye is weak and lazy. Stay away from this person.

ALLA RAITSIN is her name. She might show up in any Med Spa or doctor's office sometime. She is no longer where she was working before so just be careful and always find out about the injector who works on you.

If you hear her name you should run or risk looking like a freak like I do now. I'm stuck looking like this for months until this botox treatment wears off.

Review about: Face Code Clinic Botox Injection.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Results, Ptosis, Weak eye.

Comments

Your statement is defamatory as it is false and slanders our business.It is truly unfortunate when false reviews are posted to discredit a successful clinic.We take follow-ups with our patients very seriously and are committed to the pleasant experience of every client.Know that we have been forced to pursue legal actions against such serious and egregious allegations.We have hired a Toronto Internet and Defamation Lawyer who will investigate IP addresses, emails, etc as we suspect there is one specific person behind all of these false claims and this disgusting campaign. Alla (647) 675-1064

djsandrak

I had the same experience and completely agree. I won’t recommend this place to no one.

to djsandrak #1440314

#1419372

Hi Anonymous Consumer. Being an injector for many years and specializing in complex injections, I always take responsibility for my actions and my practice.

Therefore, I make every effort to respond as quickly as possible to any concerns. Unfortunately, dear Anonymous Consumer, I do not know who you are, as we have no record of any patient with ptosis. I'm not sure why it is so difficult to find me, as I practice at the same location in Richmond Hill as I always have. I am still going to respond to your comment, for your benefit and anyone else reading this review rather than just removing it for defamation of character, as I think people can learn from your experience.

You say you have a weak and lazy eye.

While Botox injections can cause ptosis (droopy/heavy eyelid) in some individuals, It CAN NOT cause a weak or lazy eye. I'm not sure what practitioner you saw, but any injector will be able to confirm that there are many reasons as to why ptosis can happen and in many cases, it can be a cause of consumer's actions after the treatment. I have performed thousands of injections in my practice and always give clients clear instructions on what NOT to do after the Botox treatments. I also offer everyone a 2 week follow-up appointment where the results can be checked and monitored accordingly.

If you would like to come and see me, I would be more than happy. The number is (647) 6751064.

I look forward to hearing from you. Alla