4.9

I have been loyal to Alla for years now. Every single trip to her clinic in the past 4 years has been such a joy, the treatments Alla Raitsin provides bring amazing results.

I know that recently she had to separate from her previous business partner, and honestly all of these bad reviews (which are clearly fake if you take a second to look at the fact that they don't even exist in Alla's database) are probably from her ex-business partner. I know from my previous experience with her that she is not a very pleasant woman and definitely has the capacity to be malicious online.

I encourage everyone to give this clinic a chance. You will not regret it.

Review about: Face Code Clinic Botox Injection.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Injector, Clinic, Service, Results.

Comments

djsandrak

Clearly Alla Raitsin is Writing her own review for her clinic. So many reviews saying the same thing and you are the one we deal with.

Very unprofessional. Just a scam.

to djsandrak #1440317

Your statement is defamatory as it is false and slanders our business.It is truly unfortunate when false reviews are posted to discredit a successful clinic.We take follow-ups with our patients very seriously and are committed to the pleasant experience of every client.Know that we have been forced to pursue legal actions against such serious and egregious allegations.We have hired a Toronto Internet and Defamation Lawyer who will investigate IP addresses, emails, etc as we suspect there is one specific person behind all of these false claims and this disgusting campaign. Alla (647) 675-1064